Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rude People

Yesterday I had an incident, someone decided to post a rude comment on Ashlen's page she said, "I asked for one ages and ages ago got bored of waiting now can't seriously take this long like over 6 months" I was so hurt, humiliated and insulted. I tried to forget about it but I couldn't sleep, it was on my mind all night! I replied back to her comment as calmly as I could, I think I did pretty good, but still I had such a good weekend but after seeing that comment, I was in tears. I don't know why it bothered me so much, maybe it was because I do this for free and she had the nerve to say something like that. I'm still pretty upset about it, she didn't apologize (I don't think she will) she only said " I wasn't trying to be funny at all! Just don't worry you do what you gotta do" what does that mean?!?! was that supposed to be her apology? I put so much love and care into each pen and I was torn down, I would completely understand if she was paying for the pen but she's not. Yeah I know it takes me a while to make a few pens but I'm still hurting, I'm still broken and trying to heal the loss of my son, saying something to me about how slow I am will only make it worse. I have had such a hard time lately and I was just getting back on my feet, only to be brought down AGAIN!
I know I should just forget about it but I'm having a hard time doing so. I'm thankful for the friends that stood up for me when I couldn't.






7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately there are rude and insensitive people out there, no matter the circumstance. Try not to let one person's ignorant comment set you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I guess I was just shocked, It's was the first time anyone said anything like that.

      Delete
  2. Im so sorry to hear this! Some people are just so rude and ungrateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry sweetie! I cant believe people can be so harsh! Hang in there! You are in my prayers and thoughts! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pens, and I think you should take all the time you need! Forget about mean spirited people like her, if you can...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you had to deal with that. I personally don't care how long I wait. It is like a little surprise when you get one.

    ReplyDelete